No Products in the Cart
We accept pre-orders from the US, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Israel, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
We will continually add new countries/areas to our shipping list as soon as we have found suitable logistic partners.
The current estimated shipping time after pre-order is 3 months, but it will vary depending on the pre-order volume and our mass production speed which we are continually improving.
We do not accept pre-order add-ons or accessories without ordering a Carvera machine, unless you are original Kickstarter backers, which you need to contact us to indicate that. We will package all accessories into the machine's main crate and ship them at the same time.
We will send all pre-order machines from mainland China, Because the Carvera is a quite heavy machine, with 50KG net weight, and 70KG gross weight. We will use ocean freight for most destinations. The transportation usually takes around 30-50 days, which might vary depending on your area.
For pre-order machines, we will count customs/taxes fees into the shipping fee you paid when checking out. So you don't need to pay extra, just wait for your Carvera to deliver.
For specific countries/areas that may need you to pay the extra delivery fee, such as some remote regions in Canada, or need you to handle the customs/taxes, such as Japan, we will notify you through email about it.
For special shipping requests, please contact Makera Support at email@example.com. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact Makera Support in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. Makera orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
Makera assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
* Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
* Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
* Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
* Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
* The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
After order payment, you will receive an order confirmation email. You can click “view your order” and the link to check your package shipment status. If you do not receive the email, it may be blocked automatically by your mail system. Please set firstname.lastname@example.org to allow list to receive the email from it.
Inspection and Sign
As Makera products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact Makera Support.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, Makera will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please contact Makera Support within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.
1. The nation, product quantity, category, and color cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Due to different states and cities having different tax rates, we do not allow our customers to change the city, state, or ZIP code after the order has been placed when the order is paid for via credit card. If the order is paid for via PayPal or Affirm, no changes can be made since the payment service provider verifies shipping address information before they approve payment.
2. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee. Shipment charges for returned products because of order cancellation or package rejection after the goods have been shipped will be at the consignee’s own expense and will be deducted from the refund. Shipment charges for returns without reason will be at the customer’s expense, and will be deducted from the refund.